Herb Blend Turkey Burgers
More From Southern Living
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 Kaiser rolls, split
- Shredded spinach leaves
- Tomato slices
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl until blended. (Do not overwork meat mixture.) Shape mixture into 4 (5-inch) patties.
- 2. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- 3. Scoop out soft centers from bottom half of rolls, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells. Place burgers in shells; top evenly with spinach and tomato slices, and cover with roll tops.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches