So easy & basic. Start with this recipe & embellish it as you wish.
Herb Baked Salmon
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 pound(s) salmon fillets
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix lemon juice, oil and seasoning in small bowl until well blended.
- 2. Place salmon on foil-lined baking pan. Brush with oil mixture.
- 3. Bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note