Herb Baked Chicken
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds), skin removed
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) dried thyme leaves or dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 4 cup(s) hot cooked rice, cooked without salt
- • Place the chicken into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with the thyme and black pepper. Stir the soup and water in a small bowl.
- • Bake at 375°F. for 30 minutes. Spoon the soup mixture over the chicken.
- • Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and sauce with the rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note