Herb Baked Chicken
Slow baking lets the herb flavors penetrate the chicken while the sauce keeps it moist and savory. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds), skin removed
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) dried thyme leaves or dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 4 cup(s) hot cooked rice, cooked without salt
- • Place the chicken into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with the thyme and black pepper. Stir the soup and water in a small bowl.
- • Bake at 375°F. for 30 minutes. Spoon the soup mixture over the chicken.
- • Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and sauce with the rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note