Herb-and-Garlic Goat Cheese Truffles
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6-ounce) log mild, creamy goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced roasted garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- Strawberry slices, melon wedges
- Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in chives and next 3 ingredients. Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Shape cheese mixture into 24 (1 1/2-inch) balls; roll evenly in pecans. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Serve with fruit.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers