Herb and Cheese Oven Fries
Community Recipe from
- Herb and Cheese Oven Fries
- Recipe courtesy Rachael Ray
- Show: 30 Minute Meals
- Episode: Life Simplified
- 4 servings
- 3 all purpose potatoes, such as russet, cut into thin wedges
- 2-3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, just enough to coat
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning or, 1/2 teaspoon each dried
- oregano, thyme, parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Place potato wedges on a cookie sheet. Drizzle with just enough oil to
- coat. Season with Italian dried seasoning, salt and pepper. Roast
- potatoes and turn after 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle cheese liberally on
- potatoes and roast another 10 minutes, serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Herb and Cheese Oven Fries Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables