Fantastic combo, creative and beautiful
Hello Dolly Candy Slabs
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 1 Hour
- 2/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2/3 cup toasted flaked coconut
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup chopped graham crackers
- 2 (12-oz.) packages white chocolate morsels
- Line 3 (9" x 5") loaf pans with multipurpose sealing wrap (we tested with Press 'N Seal); set aside. (Use disposable loaf pans from the grocery store, if desired.)
- Combine miniature semisweet chocolate morsels, toasted flaked coconut, chopped pecans, and chopped graham crackers; set aside 1/2 cup of this mix for topping.
- Microwave white chocolate morsels in a large microwave-safe bowl at 70% power for 1 minute and 15 seconds. (Morsels will not look melted.) Stir morsels until melted. Microwave again at 15-second intervals, if necessary. Gently fold in combined ingredients.
- Quickly spread melted white chocolate mixture evenly in prepared pans; sprinkle reserved 1/2 cup topping mixture over candy in pans, pressing gently with fingertips. Let stand 1 hour or until firm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts