The graham cracker did not form a nice crust in the pan and it didn't stick to the squares. Very disappointing and a total mess :(
Hello Dolly Bars
The classic Hello Dolly recipe gets a slight, chocolate-induced makeover in this delicious bar cookie recipe. The salty and sweet ingredients in the recipe make this treat a guaranteed hit at potlucks or neighborhood parties.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 43 Minutes
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2/3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Press mixture onto bottom of a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan. Bake 8 minutes. Sprinkle pecans, chocolate morsels, and coconut over hot crust. Pour condensed milk over top. (Do not stir.)
- 2. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned and edges are bubbly. Let cool 1 hour on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note