Hello Dolly Bars
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 stick(s) butter melted
- 1+ cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 12 ounce(s) chocolate chips
- 8 ounce(s) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup(s) coconut
- 1 cup(s) nuts
- 14 ounce(s) condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease a 9x13 pan or jelly roll pan. Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs together and press into pan. Sprinkle chips, coconut and nuts over crust. Drizzle condensed milk over bars. Bake for 25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bliss72295 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hello Dolly Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts