Hello Dolly Bars
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1/3 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup(s) butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped pecans toasted
- 1 can(s) sweetend condensed milk
- Line the bottom and sides of 9 inch baking pan with parchment paper, cut off excess paper around top and edge. Place crumbs in a medium bowl, drizzle with butter and 1 tablespoon water, toss with fork until moist. Gently pat mixture in pan- do not press firmly. Sprinkle with chocolate and butterscotch chips, then pecans. Drizzle milk evenly over top. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until lightly browned and bubbly around edges. Cool completely before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hello Dolly Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts