easy to do.
Hello Dolly Bars
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (7-ounce) can flaked coconut
- 1 (6-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (6-ounce) package butterscotch morsels
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Melt butter in a 13- x 9- x 2- inch baking pan. Sprinkle cracker crumbs evenly over butter. Layer next 4 ingredients evenly over cracker crumbs in order listed. Spoon sweetened condensed milk over top of layers. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Cool and cut into 3- x 1- inch bars.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts