- 1 box (18 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding & pie filling
- 2/3 cup plus 2 Tbsp orange juice, divided
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 cups grated carrots
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350° and prepare 9 x 13-inch or two 8-inch round pans according to package directions.
With an electric mixer, beat cake mix, pudding, 2/3 cup of the orange juice, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, eggs and cinnamon for 1 minute. Scrape down and beat 2 minutes more.
Fold in carrots, raisins and pecans.Pour into pan. Bake 35-40 minutes. Cool completely.
Meanwhile prepare frosting. With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, butter, confectioners sugar, remaining orange juice and grated orange peel. Beat until fluffy and frost cake.
Oh so moist with the mayo! Enjoy. This is a special sneaky cake that incorporates healthy veggies, orange juice, fruit and nuts so my kids deliciously incorporate these goodies into their diet. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise makes it super special because the mayo replaces the oil and the cake is super moist and delicious.