Pesto Topped Halibut
More From Hellmann's Mayonnaise
Amount per serving
- Calories: 270
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 26g
- Carbohydrate: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Iron: 6%
- Sodium: 370mg
- Calcium: 15%
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup pine nuts or walnuts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 halibut or cod fillets (about 1 lb.)
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Lightly grease baking sheet; set aside.
- 2. Process all ingredients except halibut in food processor or blender until well blended. Evenly spread on halibut.
- 3. Bake 15 minutes or until halibut flakes with a fork.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pesto Topped Halibut Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This