More From Hellmann's Mayonnaise
Amount per serving
- Calories: 600
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated fat: 12g
- Protein: 36g
- Carbohydrate: 43g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Iron: 15%
- Sodium: 900mg
- Calcium: 40%
- 1 hoagie roll, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Olive Oil Vinaigrette Dressing
- 3 teaspoons chopped loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 ounces sliced cooked chicken
- 1/4 medium yellow bell pepper, grilled and sliced
- 1/3 cup grilled sliced mushrooms
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 slice red onion, grilled
- 1. Preheat oven 350°.
- 2. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, Dressing and basil in small bowl; evenly spread on roll. Layer roll with remaining ingredients. Wrap in aluminum foil and bake 4 minutes or until cheese melts slightly.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise.
- Cost per recipe*: $4.03
- Cost per serving*: $4.03
- *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mediterranean Sandwich Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This