- 4 thin chicken cutlets (about 1 lb.)
- 1 small zucchini, cut lengthwise into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian or Light Italian Dressing
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1 loaf Italian bread (about 16 in.), halved lengthwise
- calories 530
- fat 23 g
- satfat 4 g
- protein 32 g
- carbohydrate 46 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 80 mg
- iron 15 %
- sodium 920 mg
- calcium 8 %
How to Make It
Grill or broil chicken and zucchini, brushing frequently with Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Meanwhile, spread Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil on both sides of bread. Arrange chicken and zucchini on bread. Wrap in aluminum foil and keep warm. To serve, cut into 4 pieces.
Cost per recipe*: $23
Cost per serving*: $06
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.