- 4 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 4 slices country-style bread, about 3/4-inch-thick
- 6 ounces sliced cooked ham
- 2 ounces sliced cheddar cheese or Swiss cheese
- 6 slices Granny Smith apple
How to Make It
) Combine 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with thyme in small bowl.
) Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on bread, then evenly layer remaining ingredients on 2 slices. Top with remaining bread slices. Spread remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise on outside of sandwiches.
) Preheat grill pan or 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and grill sandwiches, turning once, until golden brown, about 8 minutes.