- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 (10-in.) pre-baked pizza crust, thin style
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- calories 270
- fat 15 g
- satfat 4 g
- protein 8 g
- carbohydrate 27 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 20 mg
- iron 10 %
- sodium 630 mg
- calcium 20 %
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, garlic, Parmesan cheese and oregano in small bowl. Arrange pizza crust on cookie sheet. Spread with mayonnaise mixture, then top with tomatoes. Bake 12 minutes or until tomatoes are tender.
Top with spinach, onion and feta. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
TIP: Try adding sliced kalamata olives