- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 cans (6-1/2 oz. ea.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
How to Make It
In shallow bowl, combine 1/4 cup bread crumbs with 1/4 teaspoon pepper; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine tuna, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, parsley, mustard, remaining 1/4 cup bread crumbs and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Shape tuna mixture into 6 patties, then dip in bread crumb mixture until evenly coated.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook tuna cakes, turning once, 6 minutes or until golden brown. Serve, if desired, on lettuce with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce*.
*Roasted Red Pepper Sauce: In blender or food processor, process 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 1/3 cup roasted red peppers, 1 clove garlic, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and pinch ground red pepper (optional) until smooth. Chill, if desired.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 270, Calories From Fat 170, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 19g, Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 420mg, Total Carbohydrate 7g, Sugars 1g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Protein 17g