Cuban Style Roast Turkey Breast
More From Hellmann's Mayonnaise
Marinate: 2 Hours
Stand: 15 Minutes
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4- to 5- lb. boneless, skinless turkey breast
- 1. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, lime juice, cumin, oregano, and garlic in large resealable plastic bag. Add turkey; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator up to 8 hours.
- 2. Preheat oven to 425°. Remove turkey from marinade, discarding marinade. Arrange turkey on roasting pan with rack or baking sheet. Roast, 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Reduce the heat to 350° and roast an additional 1 hour or until thermometer inserted into the center of the breast reads 160°. Remove to cutting board, loosely tent with aluminum foil and let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cuban Style Roast Turkey Breast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes