- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
How to Make It
Process basil, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, water, vinegar and garlic in blender or food processor until smooth; set aside.
Toss cherry tomatoes with 1 tablespoon basil dressing. Skewer 2 tomatoes on each skewer* and arrange on baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Broil tomatoes, turning once, until slightly charred and tender, about 2 minutes. Remove to serving platter, then add cheese to each skewer. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
*If using wooden skewers, soak at least 30 minutes prior to use.