- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Asiago or Parmesan-Reggiano cheese
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves or 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley (optional)
- 1/2 French baguette, cut into 18 slices
- calories 80
- fat 3.5 g
- satfat 1.5 g
- protein 3 g
- carbohydrate 8 g
- fiber 0 g
- cholesterol 5 mg
- iron 2 %
- sodium 170 mg
- calcium 6 %
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients except baguette in small bowl.
Arrange baguette slices in a single layer on baking sheet; spread cheese mixture on baguette. Broil until the cheese is melted and golden, about 3 minutes.
Also terrific with Hellmann's or Best Food Light Mayonnaise.
TIP: Cheese mixture can be made up to 1 day ahead. Combine as above and refrigerate covered until ready to use