Helen's Texas Caviar
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 can(s) 15 oz white shoe peg corn
- 2 can(s) 15oz black beans
- 2 cup(s) feta cheese
- Mix vinegar and sugar until sugar dissolves. Rinse, drain, and combine corn and beans. Pour vinegar/sugar mixture over beans and corn and stir together. Gently stir in feta cheese. Serve with Scoop chips.
- You can also add green onions for a little extra color
This recipe is a personal recipe added by clayton and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Helen's Texas Caviar Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads