- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 cups loosely packed arugula
- 2 pounds heirloom tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pound burrata or fresh mozzarella cheese, quartered
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
How to Make It
Whisk together first 4 ingredients to make vinaigrette.
Arrange arugula on 4 plates. Top with tomatoes; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Top with cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette, and sprinkle with basil.
Welcome to Michael's