Heirloom Tomatoes with Buttermilk Dressing
Heirloom Tomatoes with Buttermilk Dressing puts the season’s bounty on full display. Mix tomato varieties for flavor and color. This simple side is ready in five minutes.
More From Coastal Living
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs (such as chives, thyme, and basil)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- Whisk together first 7 ingredients in a bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve with tomato slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This