Heirloom Tomato Salad With Fresh Lady Peas
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Melanie Clark
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup fresh lady peas
- Lemon-Herb Dressing With Basil, divided
- 2 pounds assorted heirloom tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 4 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 (4-oz.) package soft goat cheese, crumbled
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1. Cook peas in boiling salted water to cover in a large saucepan 8 to 10 minutes or just until tender. Drain and rinse until completely cool. Drizzle 1/4 cup Lemon-Herb Dressing With Basil over peas, and toss to coat.
- 2. Arrange tomato slices on a platter or individual serving plates. Spoon peas over tomatoes; sprinkle with basil, goat cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Serve with remaining dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads