Heirloom Tomato Salad With Fresh Lady Peas
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Melanie Clark
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup fresh lady peas
- Lemon-Herb Dressing With Basil, divided
- 2 pounds assorted heirloom tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 4 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 (4-oz.) package soft goat cheese, crumbled
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1. Cook peas in boiling salted water to cover in a large saucepan 8 to 10 minutes or just until tender. Drain and rinse until completely cool. Drizzle 1/4 cup Lemon-Herb Dressing With Basil over peas, and toss to coat.
- 2. Arrange tomato slices on a platter or individual serving plates. Spoon peas over tomatoes; sprinkle with basil, goat cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Serve with remaining dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note