- 20 (1/4-inch-thick) ripe heirloom tomato slices (about 5 tomatoes)
- 4 cups firmly packed baby arugula
- 1/3 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into thin slices (1/2 cup)
- 4 teaspoons thinly sliced shallots
- 8 large fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- 24 flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 1/2 cups crostini, sliced and broken into 1-inch pieces*
- 6 tablespoons White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 12 ounces fresh burrata or mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 20 cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
How to Make It
Arrange tomato slices in a circular pattern on 4 individual salad plates.
Combine arugula and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle White Balsamic Vinaigrette over greens, and toss well.
Top tomato slices evenly with greens mixture; arrange burrata cheese slices on top of greens. Add cherry tomatoes. Drizzle about 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil over each salad, and sprinkle with pepper.
*You may substitute large restaurant-style croutons, if desired.