Heirloom Tomato Salad with Pomegranate Drizzle
Photo: Lisa Romerein; Styling: Karen Shinto
The salad is also good with grilled halloumi cheese tucked between the tomato slices.
Yield: Serves 6
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 135
- Calories from fat: 51%
- Protein: 1.4g
- Fat: 7.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Carbohydrate: 17g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Sodium: 40mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses*
- 2 pounds mixed heirloom tomatoes, sliced 1/4 in. thick
- Sea salt, such as Maldon*, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- Whisk together oil and molasses. Arrange tomatoes on a platter. Drizzle with oil-molasses dressing. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and scatter oregano on top.
- *Find pomegranate molasses and Maldon sea salt at well-stocked grocery stores and gourmet shops.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note