- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds heirloom tomatoes
How to Make It
Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, shallots, honey, 1 tablespoon tarragon, 1 tablespoon parsley, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Slice large tomatoes into 1/2-inch-thick slices, and cut small tomatoes in half; place in a shallow dish. Pour vinegar mixture over tomatoes; gently turn tomatoes until completely coated. Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours.
Arrange tomatoes with dressing on a serving platter; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tablespoon each tarragon and parsley, and additional salt and pepper to taste.