Heirloom Tomato Salad
Photo: © John Kernick
"This is the tomato salad I make almost every day," Andreas Viestad says. Since he always uses different varieties of tomatoes, the salad tastes different each time.
Yield: 4 to 6
- 2 pounds heirloom tomatoes, coredlarge ones sliced 1/4 inch thick small ones halved
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Arrange the tomatoes on a platter. Sprinkle with salt and drizzle with oil. Scatter the chives, basil and cheese on top.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads