- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh sage
- 8 (1-ounce) slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 3 medium heirloom tomatoes, each cut into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) slices
- 8 center-cut bacon slices, cooked
- 1 cup arugula
- calories 263
- fat 6.8 g
- satfat 1.7 g
- monofat 1.8 g
- polyfat 2 g
- protein 11.7 g
- carbohydrate 39 g
- fiber 2.2 g
- cholesterol 13 mg
- iron 2.5 mg
- sodium 667 mg
- calcium 53 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over 1 side of each toast slice. Top each of 4 toast slices with 3 tomato slices, 2 bacon slices, and 1/4 cup arugula. Top with remaining 4 toast slices.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.