I couldn't tell that this was low-fat! This was truly outstanding. I had second helpings at the conference that it was featured at.
Hebni Banana Pudding
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours, 5 Minutes
- 4 medium bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 (1-oz.) package fat-free, sugar-free vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1 (8-oz.) container fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 50 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 1. Place bananas in a medium bowl. Pour orange juice over bananas, and stir gently.
- 2. Prepare vanilla pudding according to package directions in a large bowl using low-fat milk. Cover and chill 5 minutes. Stir in whipped topping.
- 3. Drain bananas, discarding juice. Layer pudding, vanilla wafers, and banana slices in 10 (6-oz.) glasses. Chill 2 hours.
- Note: To serve family style, layer one-fourth each of vanilla wafers, bananas, and pudding mixture in a 3-qt. glass bowl. Repeat layers 3 times, ending with pudding mixture. Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts