I couldn't tell that this was low-fat! This was truly outstanding. I had second helpings at the conference that it was featured at.
Hebni Banana Pudding
This banana dessert is the signature recipe for the Hebni dietitians. We made chic individual servings, but you can serve it family style too.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours, 5 Minutes
- 4 medium bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 (1-oz.) package fat-free, sugar-free vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1 (8-oz.) container fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 50 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 1. Place bananas in a medium bowl. Pour orange juice over bananas, and stir gently.
- 2. Prepare vanilla pudding according to package directions in a large bowl using low-fat milk. Cover and chill 5 minutes. Stir in whipped topping.
- 3. Drain bananas, discarding juice. Layer pudding, vanilla wafers, and banana slices in 10 (6-oz.) glasses. Chill 2 hours.
- Note: To serve family style, layer one-fourth each of vanilla wafers, bananas, and pudding mixture in a 3-qt. glass bowl. Repeat layers 3 times, ending with pudding mixture. Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note