HEB Raspberry Chipotle Pork w/ Roasted Tricolor Potatoes
- 2 pound(s) pork tenderloin ~ 2 loins
- Course group pepper & Salt
- 2 Red Potatoes
- 1 Gold or White Potato peeled, if desired
- 1 Sweet Potato peeled
- 1 bottle(s) New Cannan Farm Chipotle Sauce sub w/ raspberry jam if needed
- 2 shallots
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1) Heat oven to 425F. Cut potatoes into 1/2" cubes. Toss with 1 tsp each salt & pepper and oil. Cover and microwave for 5-6min until partially cooked.
- 2) Season pork on all sides with 2 tsp each of salt and pepper. Lay both tenderloin down the center of a roasting pan or large baking sheet. Pour 1/2 cup of raspberry sauce over each tenderloin.
- 3) Stir slice shallots and mince garlic into potatoes. Arrange potato mixture around tenderloins.
- 4) Roast for 20-35 min or until internal pork temp reaches 150F.
- 5) Move pork to cutting board and drizzle each tenderloin with 1/4 cup of raspberry sauce. Cut pork thinly and serve with potatoes.
- 6) Serve raspberry sauce on side (optional).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DDeVoe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note