Heavenly Pumpkin Brownies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) butter melted
- 2 cup(s) canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 1. In a large mixing bowl of an electric mixer, beat the eggs well, add in the sugar and butter and mix well. Add the pumpkin and vanilla and mix. Add the flour and spices and mix well. Spread in a 9 X 13-inch greased pan.
- 2. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
- 3. To make frosting: In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, vanilla and powdered sugar until just mixed, careful not to over mix.
- When the brownies are cool, frost. (I only needed to use about 1/2 of the frosting.) You can sprinkle chopped nuts on top of the brownies, if desired. Cut into squares and serve. Enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Heavenly Pumpkin Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts