there are wonderful. hard shell, soft and frothy in the middle... heavenly
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 eggs (whites only)
- 14 ounce(s) granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 285 F.
- Whisk egg whites and sugar until they reach a firm and compact consistency.
- On baking parchment, place small mounds of the mixture, making sure they are at least 2-3 inches apart.
- Bake at 285 F for 30 minutes. Do not open oven door while baking!
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on baking tray fully before removing them (they are very brittle when they are first taken out of the oven...)
- Keep in the fridge in an airtight container or wrapped in aluminum foil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by denisantoine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note