Delicious! And the fact that it's easy as...pie...makes it all the more delightful.
Heavenly Key Lime Pie
This pie is wonderful with fresh or bottled Key lime juice.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
Cool: 1 Hour
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons Key lime zest*
- 1/2 cup Key lime juice
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker piecrust
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Garnish: fresh Key lime slices*
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Whisk together condensed milk and next 3 ingredients until well blended. Pour mixture into piecrust.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until pie is set. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 1 hour). Chill 1 hour before serving.
- 3. Beat whipping cream at high speed with an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until soft peaks form, gradually adding powdered sugar. Top pie with whipped cream. Garnish, if desired.
- *Regular lime zest and slices may be substituted.
- Note: We tested with Nellie & Joe's Famous Key West Lime Juice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note