It looks good cant wait to make it:)
Heavenly Key Lime Pie
This pie is wonderful with fresh or bottled Key lime juice.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
Cool: 1 Hour
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons Key lime zest*
- 1/2 cup Key lime juice
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker piecrust
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Garnish: fresh Key lime slices*
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Whisk together condensed milk and next 3 ingredients until well blended. Pour mixture into piecrust.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until pie is set. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 1 hour). Chill 1 hour before serving.
- 3. Beat whipping cream at high speed with an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until soft peaks form, gradually adding powdered sugar. Top pie with whipped cream. Garnish, if desired.
- *Regular lime zest and slices may be substituted.
- Note: We tested with Nellie & Joe's Famous Key West Lime Juice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note