Heavenly Key Lime Pie
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons Key lime zest*
- 1/2 cup Key lime juice
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker piecrust
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Garnish: fresh Key lime slices*
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Whisk together condensed milk and next 3 ingredients until well blended. Pour mixture into piecrust.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until pie is set. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 1 hour). Chill 1 hour before serving.
Beat whipping cream at high speed with an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until soft peaks form, gradually adding powdered sugar. Top pie with whipped cream. Garnish, if desired.
*Regular lime zest and slices may be substituted.
Note: We tested with Nellie & Joe's Famous Key West Lime Juice.