Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Elbow macaroni
- 1 pound(s) Ground beef
- 1 Yellow onion Chopped
- 1 can(s) Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can(s) Tomato soup
- 1 bar(s) cream cheese, 8 ounce
- Grated cheese, any kind you like
- Cook elbow macaroni according to directions on package. While noodles are cooking, brown ground beef and onion in skillet. Add soups to the meat and onion and bring to a bubble. Add cream cheese and stir until cream cheese is melted pour mixture into a baking dish and add grated cheese to covert place in 350 degree oven just until cheese is melted.
- Tip: add spices that you like to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carolinagagirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note