Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 red onion chopped
- 8 ounce(s) egg noodles cooked
- 6 ounce(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can(s) tomato soup
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef with chopped onion.
- Mix soup, water, salt, pepper and thyme.
- In casserole dish (9 x 11 cake pan) layer:
- 1/2 noodles, 1/2 meat, all cheese, 1/2 noodles, 1/2 meat
- Pour soup mixture on top.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes