Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 red onion chopped
- 8 ounce(s) egg noodles cooked
- 6 ounce(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can(s) tomato soup
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef with chopped onion.
- Mix soup, water, salt, pepper and thyme.
- In casserole dish (9 x 11 cake pan) layer:
- 1/2 noodles, 1/2 meat, all cheese, 1/2 noodles, 1/2 meat
- Pour soup mixture on top.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note