Heavenly Fudge Sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- Place chocolate morsels and butter in a heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat until chocolate and butter melt, stirring often. Gradually whisk in cream. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in coffee. Serve slightly warm.
- Note: Scooped into an attractive jar, leftover Heavenly Fudge Sauce makes a great gift for chocolate-lovers. It's good on other desserts, too.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts