Heavenly Chocolate Pie Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Heavenly Chocolate Pie Recipe
- Heavenly Chocolate Pie Recipe photo by Taste of Home
- Read reviews(17)
- Rate recipe
- “I lightened this up with fat-free, sugar-free and reduced-fat products.” What a lovely way to satisfy chocolate cravings! Donna Roberts - Manhattan, Kansas
- This recipe is:
- Grocery List
- Recipe Box
- Heavenly Chocolate Pie RecipePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 15 15
- •1 cup fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- •2 cups fat-free milk
- •1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- •1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- •1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- •Chocolate curls, optional
- •1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- •In a large bowl, whisk yogurt until soft and smooth. Gradually whisk in milk until blended. Add pudding mixes; whisk 2 minutes longer. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- • Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Transfer to crust. Top with remaining whipped topping and chocolate curls if desired. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
- Nutritional Facts 1 piece equals 235 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 433 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Heavenly Chocolate Pie Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries