Heathly Oatmeal Choc. Chip Cookies
- 1/4 cup(s) applesauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 3/4 cup(s) dark choc. chips or crushed dark chocolate bar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup(s) quick cooking oats
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/3 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven - 350
- Beat together applesauce, butter and sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl stir together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Stir flour mixture into first first mixture and mix well. Then stir in oats, followed by choc. chips.
- Place rounded tsp-full 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CarolC and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Heathly Oatmeal Choc. Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies