heath bar apple dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 cup of brown sugar (I usually do it to taste)
- 1/2 - 1 bag of heath bar bits (its up to you if you want the kind with chocolate or not...totally a taste preference - I use with chocolate, so actually buy a bag of mini heath bars and chop them up into little bitty pieces OR like my mother-in-law and sister-in-law use the pre-bagged kind without chocolate - both are yummy!)
- Then mix all ingredients with a hand mixer and chill for several hours.
- Cut a bunch of apples and I pour pineapple juice over the apples so they are a tab bit sweeter and do not turn colors for a party.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sarahbullington and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
heath bar apple dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers