Hearty Winter Stew
Fitness RX Magazine
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 cup(s) Chopped Onion
- 1 clove(s) Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup(s) Diced Celery
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dried Thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) Tomato Paste
- 1-1/4 cup(s) Defatted Chicken Broth
- 2 cup(s) Chopped Cooked Turkey
- (2) 19- ounce(s) cans white kidney beans (cannellini) drained
- 1 bay leaf
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, sauté onion, garlic and celery in olive oil until onion is lightly browned. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring often.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KimLC5 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hearty Winter Stew Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews