Hearty Turkey Chili
If you prefer, extra-lean ground beef can be substituted for the ground turkey.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 pound ground turkey, browned
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 1/2-oz.) can kidney beans
- 1 (15-oz.) can corn, drained
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 1/2-oz.) can diced tomatoes
- Optional: shredded Cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients except cheese in a stockpot. Bring mixture to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until celery is tender, stirring occassionally. Spoon into bowls; top with shredded Cheddar cheese, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This