Hearty Oat Loaf
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 c all-purpose flour
- 1 c whole wheat flour
- 1/2 c plus 2 tbsp quick-cooking oats, divided
- 1/8 c sugar (or less)
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt (or less)
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 c fat-free milk
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, 1/2 c oats, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, combien the egg, milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Spread batter into an 8- or 9-in round baking pan coated with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining oats.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 min or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChrisMara and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note