- 12 ounces dry spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 envelope (1 oz each) taco seasoning blend
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef or ground turkey
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes in Sauce, undrained
- 2 cans (11 oz each) whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, undrained
- 1 can (7 oz each) diced green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese blend (1/2 cup = 2 oz)
How to Make It
Hands On: 20 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
Break pasta in half. Cook according to package directions.
Prepare taco seasoning mix with the meat in large skillet according to package directions. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid, the corn with its liquid, the green chilies and onions. Cook over medium heat 3 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Drain pasta; place in large bowl. Add meat mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with the cheese.