- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup dried parsley flakes
- 3 1/2 cups Swanson® Beef Broth
- 1 can (about 14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked mafalda or corkscrew-shaped pasta
- 1/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
COOK the beef, onion, garlic and parsley in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until the beef is well browned, stirring often. Pour off any fat.
STIR the broth, tomatoes and Italian seasoning in the saucepan and heat to a boil.
STIR the pasta in the saucepan. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender. Stir in the cheese. Serve with additional cheese, if desired.
Note: Swanson® Seasoned Beef Broth with Onion is no longer available. Campbell's® Kitchen has modified this recipe with beef broth to deliver the same great dish you enjoyed.