Hearty Italian Sausage Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) italian sausage sliced
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 can(s) 25% less sodium chicken broth
- 1 can(s) water (soup can)
- 1 can(s) cannellini beans rinsed
- 1 can(s) stewed tomatoes undrained
- 1 cup(s) rotini pasta uncooked
- 1 1/2 cup(s) baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup(s) 2% shredded mozzarella cheese
- saltine crackers
- Cook sausage, onions & garlic in oil in large saucepan 10min stirring frequently. Add next 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Stir in pasta; cook 8 mins or until tender. Remove from heat. Stir in spinach; cover. Let stand 5 mins. Top with cheese. Serve with crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bubblesrn25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hearty Italian Sausage Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews