- 1/2 pound Italian pork sausage links, casings removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1 med = about 1/2 cup)
- 2 cans (14 oz each) chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Roasted Garlic, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 bag (9 oz each) baby spinach leaves
How to Make It
Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
Brown sausage with onions in large saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring frequently to crumble sausage; drain.
Add broth, tomatoes with their liquid and the beans; mix well. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in spinach; cover saucepan with lid. Cook 5 minutes, or just until spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally.