Hearty Hamburger Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup(s) fresh or frozen green beans
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 3 medium carrots, sliced (1-1/2 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed (1-1/2 cups)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 cup(s) water
- In a large saucepan, brown ground beef; drain. Add the water, tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, onion, bouillon, salt, pepper and oregano. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes and carrots are tender. Add beans. Cover and simmer 15 minutes longer or until the beans are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MulderFamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hearty Hamburger Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews