Hearty Crockpot chicken
You can put all ingredients in 2 gallon freezer bag to freeze and use at your convenience! Just place in crockpot!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) quick cooking tapioca
- 2 pound(s) chicken thighs or drumsticks
- 1 8 oz can of tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 zucchini chopped fine
- 1 red pepper sliced thinly
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 3 peeled sweet potatoes cut into 1/2 pieces
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1;4 teaspoon(s) salt
- dump everything into two gallon freezer bags, shake it up, seal, label and put in the freezer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kathychild and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note