Hearty Crockpot chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) quick cooking tapioca
- 2 pound(s) chicken thighs or drumsticks
- 1 8 oz can of tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 zucchini chopped fine
- 1 red pepper sliced thinly
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 3 peeled sweet potatoes cut into 1/2 pieces
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1;4 teaspoon(s) salt
- dump everything into two gallon freezer bags, shake it up, seal, label and put in the freezer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kathychild and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note